Meet and buy direct from 150 of London’s top makers based at Cockpit’s studios in Holborn and Deptford. Home to over 20 different disciplines, from ceramics to fine jewellery, handweaving to bespoke tailoring, there is so much to discover at Cockpit.
In the past year the studios have welcomed over 30 new makers to share with you along with unseen pieces and new collections. With the studios not typically open to the public this is a rare chance to visit makers in their studios – be the first to spot new work and meet some of London’s best craft talent.
Festival Events Programme
The Festival is accompanied by a lively programme of talks, demonstrations and workshops, on site and online so you can join in wherever you are.
Tickets and Visiting
The Summer Festival is free to attend but all tickets must be booked in advance for all members of your group, use the links below to take you to our Eventbrite booking pages.
Please read on to find out more about the event
– Tickets are free entry and must be booked in advance. Please book tickets for all members of your group including children
– Each ticket allows entry during the one hour period selected, we ask for you to arrive during this period
– Tickets are valid for re-entry on the day of visit but only if there is space in the building
– Please be patient and be aware you may need to queue to enter or move around the building
– We have assessed the capacity of both buildings to allow safe compliance with all current guidelines
– Use the hand sanitiser provided upon arrival. Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance and throughout the building
– Wear a mask or other facial covering for the duration of your visit unless you have a medical exemption
– Keep safe: observe social distance and maintain space from those not in your household
– Follow the one-way system where applicable
– Payment by card is encouraged where possible
Please note there is no café on site this year but we have partnerships with a number of local cafes to give ticket holders, makers and staff discounts throughout the festival weekends. A big thanks to our local café partners for offering these. To obtain your discount, please mention the festival and display your digital ticket when ordering.
Redemption Roasters – 84b Lamb’s Conduit Street, London WC1N 3LR
Will offer 20% off food, drink and coffee orders in their Lambs Conduit Street coffee shop to Cockpit Summer Festival ticket holders, makers and staff from 24 – 27 June. Offer excludes all other retail shelf items (non-Redemption Roasters product or equipment).
Tuttis – 68 Lamb’s Conduit Street, Holborn. WC1N 3LW
Will offer 20% discount for Cockpit Summer Festival ticket holders, makers and staff 24 – 27 June.
Arapina 8 Little Thames Walk, SE8 3FB
Will offer 15% of to Cockpit Summer Festival ticket holders, makers and staff from 1 – 4 July.
Gaff 8 Creekside, London SE8 3DX
Will offer 15% to Cockpit Summer Festival ticket holders, makers and staff from 1 – 4 July.