About Cockpit Arts
Cockpit Arts is the UK’s only creative business incubator for craftspeople and an award winning social enterprise.
Studios tours are available for educational purposes and other interested groups
Cockpit Arts is offering tours of its craft business incubator centres to London based non-selective state secondary schools, free of charge until March 2019, thanks to the generous support of The John S Cohen Foundation. During these ‘behind-the-scene’ tours, teachers and pupils will have the opportunity to meet a selection of independent craftspeople in their working environment; see how they work, view their creations, discuss the creative processes involved in their production and hear about their career trajectories as well as their future aspirations.
If your school doesn’t qualify for a free tour, we would still love to welcome your group, please get in touch to check availability and discuss our charges.
University and college groups studying arts and craft disciplines will gain an invaluable insight into the professional working world by visiting successful makers in our studios. Students and other groups with an interest in social enterprise and business incubation can also gain an exclusive insight into the UK’s only creative incubator for makers.
– Each bespoke tour is created with and for the client; ensuring a focused and productive visit to our Holborn studios.
– Tours can be tailored to suit groups of up to 30 guests.
– Interaction with a selection of Cockpit Arts staff and makers throughout the tour ensures an engaging and informative visit.
Whatever your interests, we would love to welcome your group to Cockpit Arts. We work with a range of private clients to create bespoke experiences with our makers and specialist staff.
– Enjoy exclusive access to a selection of makers in their studios.
– Each bespoke experience is created with and for the client; ensuring a special visit to Cockpit Arts.
– Gain an exclusive insight into the UK craft sector’s only business incubator.
To book your Tour please contact Sandie Mattioli on 020 7430 2942 or email email@example.com.
Please note that we advise booking a minimum of 45 days in advance.